Monday, October 25, 2010

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS BEGUN!!!

HEY ALL! I am so excited for the Holiday Season! :) We have really had such an amazing year and I am ready to go out with a BANG!! The book is coming along really well. It is crazy to relive it all as my mom and I write it. God has truly been so amazing and fulfilling in my life. I was just an ordinary 16 year old girl and then a Disease called Crohn's came into my life and changed me forever. I now dedicate my life to health and helping others figure out how to heal their own worlds. I am more grateful for this opportunity than I can express But I will still try. Thank you Lord, Family, and Friends for being there to help me see how my disease and trial in life were sent to me so that I could make a difference and touch peoples hearts! :) :) Hope you are all having an AMAZING end of year experience!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my end of year is looking pretty great!
    I can't wait to see you on Halloween. I love you !!!

    ReplyDelete