Sunday, August 22, 2010

Slight Hang Up

Hey all so guess what...I thought I had passed all my tests at school (Because that is what my teachers told me) But there was a mix up so I have one more test, Major Bummer! It's all good though because I will go in Monday and get that taken care of. Man it really feels like I am swimming in Molasses with all of this.
I feel extremely blessed to be going into this adventure with my mother and having an amazing supportive father behind us. There is no greater feeling than when I am feel down and I look up and see my mother saying "Hey it's all good. The Lord is with you and you will succeed!" :D Go and thank your parents or the people in your life that are truly giving you the hope and faith to continue to chase your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment