Monday, August 16, 2010

A Teaching Opportunity

Today I realized I am still human...What a shocker huh ;) So I was on my way to work but I hadn't eaten so I stopped at Burger King to get a croissant and orange juice. I kept making excuses as to why it was alright and not that bad for my body...Wow was I mistaken.
For those of you who understand Crohns disease I will just say ~ I has some serious Crohns repercussions ~ I let my pride and ignorance blind me. I am no better than anyone else. I am human and my body and spirit will react the same. If I bring bad food, spirit, mentality into my being then I will suffer.
I was embarrassed and didn't want to share this story but I think it is really important to know that we are all still learning and growing. It is my hope and mission to maybe help you learn more quickly than I am. I want to teach that walking in the light really is the way of happiness. I know this because I have been in the light and I have been in places that are not so light.
Thank you Lord Jesus for always being with me and helping me grow and learn from every experience. I praise your name! :D
~Serenity

1 comment:

  1. It's good to share your experiences, good and bad. Doing so helps you and others grow. :)

    ReplyDelete