Saturday, September 4, 2010

Energy? I am in charge??

Today I had an experience I wanted to share with y'all.
Ok So I have been learning so much about FEELING healthy and FEELING prosperous so I have been focusing on my feelings...Well today I was talking with a friend and they were being negative. I was extremely surprised how much their attitude effected me. I believe that we are all in control of ourselves and no one else can make us feel anything. It was interesting to me that I allowed all the energy and negativity to come into my circle that, minutes before, had been SO happy and excited and fresh. A lesson to myself to not eat up other peoples bad emotions.
So to rectify the situation I just started putting on awesome music and clearing some stuff out of my room. Anything to readjust my attitude. :D If your heart is in it, It always works!!

1 comment:

  1. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):)
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):)........No negativity just Uber Happy!!

    ReplyDelete