Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Darkness comes before Dawn

I have been having a really trying few days. As you may know I, Serenity, have Chrons Disease. For a good portion of this year I was incredibly healthy and happy. My life was full of wonder! I went to bed smiling and woke up excited.
Well I let my stress and fear get the better of me for a moment and now am smack in the middle of a Flare-Up. I have been doing a lot of personal reflection. I have come to realize that along with the pain comes fear and anger. I think that the ulcers in my stomach bring their own energy...that energy is panic, fear, anger...so now that I am realizing where my feelings are coming from and how to recognize my demons like sugar I am slowing trying to bring balance to my life and body.
I am grateful for all that I have been given in my life (Good experiences and Painful ones) I do hope that through seeing my journey and me sharing how I continually choose life, everyday that it will be of some help to those out there searching. Love you Tongs ~ Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment