Saturday, July 31, 2010

Things Move so Fast and Yet so Slow

Alright I would like to shout out to my Sis http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/ She keeps gettin' after me for not keeping y'all updated DAILY! I do apologize for the slow updates.
Things are going really well. It seems like things are taking forever but the work is all worth it. I just took my last tests at school and finished up my work study so I should be officially graduated and ready to take the State Massage Test in just a couple weeks. When that time comes I will apply to take the test, get a clearance paper saying I can schedule my test and then WOOSH!!
I am editing some videos that we put together for YouTube. We have an Intro video explaning what our channel is about and then an Intro to Yoga! :D I am very excited about getting those up to you guys. I know it is taking longer than hoped but hang in there with me!! :D
Lots of Love ~ Serenity

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for the shout out, you are too cute! I can't wait to see the videos you've been making.
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete