Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sickness Does Not Conquer, God Does!

Wow, The past couple weeks has been really hard. I have been really sick. I know that when I get sick my attitude changes but sometimes I forget how much it can change if I am not watching myself. I have been so down and didn't even realize why.
I know that what I am doing is to serve God and he will help me through all of it! I will succeed in Service to God and that is what matters to me. As long as my priorities are straight I don't need to stress over my life. I just need to rise every morning and praise God for the opportunity to breath!
Our business plans are going well and still rolling. We are hoping to be up and running by September of this year :D How exciting! I am excited to start helping others heal and teach them the principles of Relying on God that I have learned through my path to healing.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you have not been feeling well. :( but I am very excited for you guys and your venture. Up and running by September,That seems so soon! Can't wait to hear more on how it's going.

    ReplyDelete